Customers are looking for captivating content telling them who you are, that you’re for real, and how others are satisfied with your products or services before buying from you. You have to provide enough information to satisfy both sides of a persons decision engine — the intellectual and the emotional. If you miss one side or the other you won’t get the sale. Marketing on the web requires information, transparency, authenticity, and candor.
The 3rd Planet Way
Our strategies help attract better qualified prospects, the chance to convert prospects to customers, and grow your bottom line. Our expertise in direct marketing, sales, and messaging drives our content production, delivering content to attract, engage, and convert your web visitors to buying customers. Typically, successful content marketing efforts generate between 200% and 1,000% return on investment. Some of our clients have exceeded 1,000% ROI.
Both Business to Consumer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B) focused companies gain significant benefits when utilizing content marketing as part of their online marketing strategy.
Business Benefits (B2B and B2C)
- Adopting an inbound strategy doubles average website conversion rates, from 6% to 12% (State of Inbound Marketing, 2014)
- 72% of marketers think branded content is more effective than magazine advertisements, 69% say it’s superior to direct mail and PR (Custom Content Council, 2011)
- Inbound marketing delivers 54% more leads into the marketing funnel than traditional outbound marketing (State of Inbound Marketing, 2014)
- The average cost to generate a lead through inbound marketing ($143) is about half the average for outbound marketing ($373). (Hightable)
- Enjoyment of video increases purchase intent by 97% and brand association by 139%. (Media Post, 2012)
- Companies with active blogs receive 97% more leads (Content+ 2013)
- Content creation is ranked as the single most effective SEO technique (Marketing Sherpa 2013)
What Customers Think
- 82% of prospects say content targeted to their industry is more valuable (Marketing Sherpa, 2012)
- 59% percent of senior executives would rather watch a video than read text. About 65% of those who view a video click through to visit the vendor website, 50% look for more information and 45% report that they contacted a vendor after seeing an online video ad. About 50% of those who viewed an online marketing video went on to make a purchase for their business. (Forbes Insight)
- 58% of consumers trust editorial content (Neilson, 2012)
- 70% of consumers say content marketing makes them feel closer to the sponsoring company. (Content Marketing Institute, 2013)
- 90% of consumers find custom content useful and 78% believe that organizations providing custom content are interested in building good relationships with them. (CMO Council, 2013)